Laser Skin Rejuvenation in Modesto, CA
What is Laser Skin Rejuvenation?
Using laser technologies to rejuvenate the skin is one of the newest advances in cosmetic treatments. Laser skin rejuvenation describes laser treatments that either remove damaged skin or tighten the skin. The process for removing damaged skin is known as “laser skin resurfacing,” and it recommended for:
- Lines and wrinkles
- Acne scars
- Uneven skin tone
Laser skin tightening does not remove layers of skin, but stimulates the production of collagen. The added volume smooths out the skin to give you a younger appearance. The treatments also help with large pores, acne and other issues that affect only the outermost layer of skin.
Benefits of Laser Skin Rejuvenation
Laser skin rejuvenation has two primary benefits. First, these treatments offer options for patients who may not need surgery because their signs of aging are mild to moderate. Second, surgery does not improve the surface of the skin. Other benefits include:
- No downtime
- No incisions or scars
- Treatments take less than one hour
- Results may be immediate
- Little to no discomfort during the procedure
How Does Laser Skin Rejuvenation Work?
Specific wavelengths of laser energy target certain types of tissues. Dr. Enevoldsen has equipped our practice with the most advanced and flexible laser systems available. This allows our registered nurse or physician assistant to utilize technologies that are specifically designed for your cosmetic concern rather than risk over-treating the area or unexpectedly affecting surrounding tissues.
What to Expect from Laser Skin Rejuvenation
The procedures for laser skin tightening and laser skin resurfacing are similar. Our trained registered nurse, nurse practitioner or physician assistant uses a special handpiece to direct and administer the laser energy in short bursts. You may feel a sensation similar to a rubber band snap. The device is then moved to a neighboring section of tissue. This process is repeated until the entire treatment area has received the required amount of laser energy.
Laser skin rejuvenation may cause some minor symptoms after the treatment. We provide aftercare instructions before you leave our office.
Laser Skin Rejuvenation FAQs
- What Type of Laser Skin Rejuvenation Do I Need? Enevoldsen and his team of aestheticians have in-depth knowledge of each type of treatment, so they will recommend the laser skin rejuvenation that is right for you.
- How Will My Skin Look After the Treatment? Treatments for superficial concerns may cause the skin to appear red and irritated for 24 to 72 hours. Laser skin rejuvenation treatments for problems deeper in the skin (laser skin resurfacing) may result in scabbing, sensitivity, mild discomfort and some swelling.
- How Long Will the Results Last? We explain the anticipated results of your laser skin rejuvenation treatment during the consultation.
- Can I Repeat My Laser Skin Rejuvenation Treatments? Follow-up treatments may be recommended.
How Much Does Laser Skin Rejuvenation Cost in Modesto, CA?
Laser skin rejuvenation costs vary depending on the type of correction that is needed. We provide an estimated cost during the consultation, and you may incur additional fees over the course of your treatment. For your convenience, we offer several payment options, including cash, checks, major credit cards and financing through Med Loan Finance and CareCredit®.
Laser skin rejuvenation offers a non-surgical option for patients with signs of aging and other cosmetic concerns. To learn more, contact us to schedule a personal consultation.
*Individual results may vary.