COVID-19 Response – A Safe Reopening
Lars P. Enevoldsen, M.D., Plastic Surgery
A Safe Re-Opening
The following are some of the steps we have taken at Skinfinite Solutions, Modesto, CA to ensure your safety:
- To keep our team, patients and community safe, we are screening all patients and visitors prior to allowing them into the practice.
- If there is any concern or question about whether a patient, visitor or employee has been exposed to COVID-19 and could be a carrier of the virus, we kindly ask you to please stay home.
- If you need to reschedule your appointment, we will be waiving our cancellation fee during this time to ensure that you are able to reschedule with confidence.
- As a reminder, we are limiting visitors to one of the following:
- A driver of patient with a scheduled procedure
- A driver of a pre-op patient
- A driver of a post-op patient on pain medication
- A parent of a minor patient.
- We are also reducing the number of staff in the practice to less than 10 at any given time, and those of us who are present are practicing safe social distancing. Every employee will complete our screening form, as well as check our temperature prior to arriving at work each day. If any member of our patient care team needs to come within 6 feet of a patient or visitor, we will wear a mask and gloves to help prevent the spread of germs.
- We are wiping down all door handles, light switches, restrooms, chairs, beds, tables and common areas throughout the day. We are encouraging everyone to wash their hands well, use hand sanitizer and follow best practices to protect the health and well-being of themselves, their families and our community at large. We will continue to be as proactive as possible to provide a beautiful, hygienic atmosphere.
- In addition to these steps, we will be monitoring the latest information including recommendations from the CDC, World Health Organization, Stanislaus County Public Health Department, AAAASF, and ASPS in doing our part to stop the spread of this virus.
We can’t thank you enough for your patience and understanding. Your support and loyalty mean so much as we navigate this unprecedented time together. We are constantly monitoring the situation and will immediately communicate any further changes to our plans.
Sending our thoughts and well wishes to you and your loved ones.