Skinfinite Skin Care in Modesto, CA
Skinfinite Skin Care products address the most common skin concerns we see amongst our patients. Board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Lars Enevoldsen of Skinfinite Solutions Medical Spa and Laser Center, offers Skinfinite Skin Care for men and women in Modesto, Stockton and surrounding areas of California.
What is Skinfinite Skin Care?
As a board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Enevoldsen has an in-depth understanding of the skin care needs of his patients. He has taken this level of insight and dedicated it to developing Skinfinite Skin Care to offer his patients safe and effective skin care.
Benefits of Skinfinite Skin Care
Skinfinite Skin Care was developed by Dr. Enevoldsen to meet the unique skin care needs of men and women in the Modesto and Stockton area.
How Does Skinfinite Skin Care Work?
Skinfinite Skin Care is as easy to use as your current products, but the results are far superior. Our clinicians will explain how to use your Skinfinite Skin Care products as part of your current skin care schedule. You may need to eliminate some of your current products or adjust the steps you use in the morning and at night.
What Skinfinite Skin Care Products are Available?
Skinfinite Solutions is committed to developing innovative therapeutic and cosmetic skin care solutions. Skinfinite Solutions Medical Spa and Laser Center carries the following products that are manufactured by Topix:
- Replenix (Green Tea Polyphenols)
- Glycolix Elite (Glycolic Acid)
The medicinal powers of green tea have been documented for thousands of years to cure a wide variety of ailments. In 2735 BC, a leaf from the Camellia Sinensis tree blew into a cup of boiling water belonging to Chinese Emperor Shen Nung and green tea’s curative effects were discovered. In modern medicine, green tea has been recognized by scientists for its unique properties since the 1960s. The Replenix line allows patients to enjoy the benefits of green tea by applying it directly to their skin. The Replenix line has been specially formulated with green tea to deliver an effective, easy-to-use system for cleaner, smoother, younger-looking skin.
Like black and oolong tea, green tea comes from the Camellia Sinensis plant. However, unlike the other two varieties, its leaves are not fermented before steaming and drying, they remain fresh. Of all the antioxidants known, the components of green tea are the most potent. Antioxidants act to counteract the effects of free radicals, deactivating them before they cause harm.
Replenix & Replenix CF Cream and Serum: Formulations composed of highly concentrated green tea polyphenols. Replenix CF is fortified with green tea, and caffeine USP to deliver enhanced antioxidant benefits. Replenix and Replenix CF Serum are lightweight, fast-absorbing formulations. Replenix and Repenix CF Cream are emollient formulations with soy phospholipid and hyaluronic acid.
- Green Tea Antioxidants – Among the world’s most powerful.
- Anti-aging – Aids in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pore size.
- Anti-inflammatory – Calming and cooling to the skin, ideal for patient’s sensitive skin.
- 90% Polyphenol Isolates – the active ingredient in green tea containing EGCG (epigallocatechin 3-gallate), which is the major preventative component.
Replenix is a tan colored product due to the high concentration of the green tea.
The majority of patients can experience the benefits of green tea, making this a welcome addition to the practice. Oily skinned and acne patients tend to prefer the serum, while dry skin patients prefer the cream.
Replenix Retinol Plus Smoothing Serum
This serum assists in the achievement of smoother, firmer and even more evenly toned skin. Replenix Retinol Plus Smoothing Serum helps achieve more radiant looking skin while delivering the skin enhancing benefits of green tea polyphenols and caffeine in a moisturizing base.
Replenix Retinol Plus Smoothing Serum is recommended once per day in the evening. It is designed for the anti-aging patient and those concerned with photodamage.
Glycolix Elite Family
The Glycolix Elite product line has been formulated with ultra-pure crystalline glycolic acid. Products are partially buffered to a pH of 4.0 to 4.5 to provide maximum efficacy, predictable repeatable results with minimal irritation. The Glycolix Elite product line is unique in that it also contains the added antioxidant benefits of stable liposome encapsulated vitamins A, C, E, green tea extract, and Co-Q10 to nourish the skin while providing antioxidants protection from free-radical damage.
Glycolic acid belongs to the group commonly referred to as alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs). Glycolic acid is found in sugar cane, and has the smallest molecular size of all the AHAs. Therefore, it is believed to penetrate skin more easily than other AHAs. Thus, glycolic acid provides the greatest benefits to the skin when compared with other cosmetically used AHAs.
Glycolic acid helps to gently slough, or exfoliate, the dead cell layer, which manifests fine lines and uneven skin tones. When the dead cells of the stratum corneum (skin’s most outer layer) are removed, newer, fresher skin is revealed. With continued use, the appearance of fine lines seems to fade. Clearer, more supple skin is achieved.
Glycolic acid is often referred to as a moisturizer. Traditional moisturizers act only as surface conditioners and offer only a temporary benefit. However, glycolic acid acts as a gentle exfoliant and high potency moisturizer by bringing water molecules from the environment into the skin, and by pulling water molecules from the lower levels of the skin to the dry, upper layers of the skin.
Post Laser Kit
Ultra Gentle Cleanser
A gentle, soap-free formulation that cleanses the skin without drying.
- Contains lipsomal vitamins A, C, E, Co-Q10 and green tea extract.
- No glycolic acid.
- Wonderful for all skin types.
- Foamy cleanser.
- Light, natural, lavender scent.
Product #909 6.7 fl. oz.
Recovery Complex Dressing
A specially prepared hydrophilic base delivers the skin protectant and moisture barrier benefits of petrolatum. This unique ointment based formula utilizes live yeast cell derivative (LYCD) to assist in the acceleration of the epithelization process.
- Enriched with the antioxidants vitamin E and green tea extract that can assist in moderating inflammation that may promote enhanced wound recovery.
- Also contains shark liver oil that can deliver skin penetration benefits in an easy to apply base.
- This unique, protectant formulation is soothing, non-sensitizing and non-irritating.
Active Ingredient: Petrolatum USP
Product #P-10 3.5 oz.
Light Recovery Complex
This product is in a lighter, non-occlusive emulsion base.
- The formulation is a skin protectant, and offers superior emollient and moisturizing properties.
- A unique formula of special ingredients specifically formulated to aid in the post-peel procedure healing process.
- Also moisturizes and helps to heal stressed skin conditions, such as chapped and wind-burned skin.
Active Ingredient: Dimethicone USP
Product #P-13 2.5 oz.
A soothing moisturizing water based cream made from pure aloe vera and specially medicated for therapeutic use.
Active Ingredient: Hydrocortisone USP 1%
Product #108 2 oz.
Elite Sunscreen SPF 30
Formulated with a moisturizing formula of 17% micronized zinc to provide the highest level of broad-spectrum protection.
- 17% micronized zinc (z-cote)
- Chemical and oil-free.
- Contains vitamins A, C, E, Co-Q10 and green tea extract.
- Great for all skin types especially, sensitive, post-procedure and acne types.
- Immediate protection.
- Matte finish, perfect to apply makeup over.
Active Ingredients: 17% Zinc Oxide
Product #914 1.6 oz.
Gly/Sal 2-2 Cleanser
- Contains ultra-pure glycolic and salicylic acid formulations.
- Glycolic acid (2%) exfoliates and accelerates the removal of dead skin cells that can interfere with proper oil drainage.
- Salicylic acid (2%) reduces the number of acne blemishes, pimples, and blackheads, which allows the skin to heal.
- Added to this formulation is one of most powerful antioxidants: green tea polyphenols, which helps calm and cool the skin.
- Great for combination skin, acne prone skin and rejuvenation.
Product # 925 6.7 fl. oz.
Gly-Sal 2-2 & 5-2 Pads
- Ultra-pure 2% & 5% glycolic acid is coupled with proven acne fighting ingredient salicylic acid 2%.
- Specially formulated to accelerate the removal of dead skin cells that can interfere with the proper oil drainage of the skin.
- Salicylic acid 2% helps to reduce the number of acne blemishes and blackheads and allows the skin to heal.
- Jar contains 60 pads.
Active Ingredient: 2% Salicylic Acid
Product #923 60 Pads
Product #711 60 Pads
Benzoyl Peroxide Gel 5%
A specially prepared moisturizing gel base delivers the proven anti-bacterial benefits of benzoyl peroxide 5%. Tube.
Active Ingredient: Benzoyl Peroxide USP 5%
Product #411 2 oz.
Ultra Lite Moisturizer
An elegant facial moisturizer recommended for all skin types, and for patients undergoing Retin-A therapy.
- This soft cream is made from the purest food-grade aloe vera gel, which has been carefully processed and is rich in natural mucopolysaccharides.
- Squalane, a stabilized natural emollient found in healthy skin.
- Dimethicone further prevent moisture loss.
- Oil-free and great for acne patients.
Product #804 2oz.
Clay Mint Mask
Provides an effective way to clean and tighten pores while absorbing excess oils.
- A cleansing treatment that reaches deep into the skin and helps dry up blackheads.
- Great as part of acne regime.
- Apply to face after washing.
- Leave on 20 minutes and rinse with cold water.
Product #504 3 oz.
Treat (Pre-Procedure & Maintenance)
Glycolic 10% Moisturizing Cleanser
A gentle, soap-free AHA treatment cleanser that is mild, while aiding in the restoration of healthy skin.
- Perfect first step in glycolic acid therapy.
- Contains liposomal vitamins A, C, E, Co-Q10 and Green Tea Extract.
- Recommended for anti-aging, oily and dry skin types.
Product # 907 6.7 fl. oz.
SRS Skin Repair
Cell Repair Therapy is a specially formulated serum delivering repair enzymes, protective antioxidants and moisturizers to assist the skin’s daily repair, recovery and protective process.
- Cell repair & recovery: arabiodopsis thaliana extract, micrococus lysate and plankton extract are repair enzymes that are incorporated into the liposome delivery system. These enzymes recognize and absorb ROS and UV damage to DNA and assists in the skin repair process.
- Nourish, calm & moisturize: ergothioneine, caffeine and vitamins A, C, and E. Fortified with the powerful antioxidants that can absorb the free radical chain initiators and shut down ROS triggered by UB and environmental stress.
- Evodia rutaecarpa fruit extract derived from the Chinese evodia plant and in clinical studies has been shown to have anti-inflammatory and calming effects on the skin.
- Glycerin and squalane enriched to moisturize, smooth and soften dry skin.
- Recommended for all skin types and is essential for over-all healthy skin maintenance.
Product #881 1.6 fl. oz.
Even Tone Enhancement Therapy (For Pigmentation Only)
Combines the botanical skin tone evening ingredients of kojic acid (2%), arbutin and bearberry along with skin protective antioxidants to soothe the skin and help with redness. Kojic acid, arbutin and bearberry are cited in literature as ingredients that help with skin tone. They have an established history in many cosmetics. Contains the antioxidants silymarin, ascorbic acid, green tea polyphenols and emblica to calm and soothe the skin. Alcohol and acetone free.
Product #150 60 Pads
Product #P-15 (2%) Hydroquinone
Glycolic Facial Cream 10%
This moisturizing AHA face cream is formulated in a light, elegant and non-greasy base. Contains liposomal vitamins A, C, E, Co-Q10 and green tea extract. Formulated with ultra-pure crystalline, non-buffered glycolic acid at a pH of 4 to provide maximum efficacy.
Product #904 (10%) 1.6 oz.
Green Tea Retinol Smoothing Serum 3x (PM ONLY)
Assists in the achievement of smoother, firmer and more evenly toned skin. This retinol based formulation helps achieve more radiant looking skin while delivering the skin enhancing benefits of green tea polyphenols and caffeine in a moisturizing base.
- Retinol is pure and active, and vitamin A works to increase cell turnover and exfoliation by stimulating cell production underneath the skin. Skin appears softer and smoother, and will even out skin tone.
- Green tea 90% polyphenols have potent antioxidant properties as well as anti-inflammatory and calming effect on the skin. Helps to prevent skin irritation.
- Caffeine enhances the antioxidant properties of the skin and acts as a topical vasoconstrictor.
- Moisturizing base: hyaluronic acid base aids in skin hydration.
- Acne patients – the increased exfoliation unclogs pores and helps fade acne scars.
Product # 876 3x 1 fl. oz.
Treat – Eyes
Infusion Eye Repair Serum
Has been specially formulated to moisturize and lessen the appearance of under-eye dark circles while lightening and firming the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Reduction in the appearance of under-eye dark circles, puffiness and fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
- Infusion repair contains pinanediol and camphanediol, which supports nitric oxide activity that can increase microcirculation and assist in reducing the appearance of under-eye dark circles.
- Contains antioxidant power of green tea 90% polyphenols and silymarin that can absorb the free radical damage.
- Contains dipeptide VW, a peptide that can stimulate proper lymphatic drainage and tissue fluid balance, and PAL-GQPR, a peptide that can enhance skin firmness and elasticity.
- Contains emblica, a pro-oxidant free cascading antioxidant that can lighten and inhibit collagen breakdown and stimulate GAG production.
- Contains hyaluronic acid, which is fortified with sodium PCA and enriched with hydrating emollients like glycerin to moisturize, smooth and soften delicate skin around the eye.
Product # 869 .5 fl. oz.
Treat – (Proposed) Vitamin C – Collagen Stimulation
CRS Cell Rejuvenation Serum 10% – truly the next generation of anti-aging products!
- CRS combines the antioxidant benefits of the effective, stable Citrix®
- Vitamin C 10% serum with the human growth factor TGF-beta-1.
- CRS assists in stimulating improvement in skin tone resulting in younger, healthier-looking skin.
- After 60 days patients are experiencing 30% increase in collagen and 50% decrease in lines and wrinkles per a study by Mitchell Goldman, MD.
Product # 840 (10%) 1 fl. oz. Cost $ 48.00
Replenix AE Dermal Restructuring Therapy
This cosmetically elegant cream enhances rebuilding of the skin from beneath and protects the new skin from further damage.
- Palmitoyl pentapeptide-3 to correct wrinkles and fine lines by supporting new collagen growth.
- Therapeutic levels of green and white tea polyphenols and other potent antioxidants to protect the skin.
- Sodium hyaluronate for intense hydration and for plumping the dermis.
- Ceramide 2 for lipid replenishment and maintenance of the barrier function.
- LYCD support cellular oxygenation.
- Great for anti-aging patients and those concerned about photodamage, rosacea and sensitive skin.
Product # 871 1 fl. oz. Cost $ 52.00
Replenix CF Cream
Composed of highly concentrated green tea polyphenols and fortified with green tea component, caffeine USP to deliver enhanced antioxidant benefits.
- Antioxidant – among the world’s most powerful.
- Anti-Aging – aides in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pore size.
- Anti-inflammatory – calming and cooling to the skin, ideal for rosacea, sensitive skin and post-procedure, such as laser, microdermabrasions, peels, IPL, Fraxel®, etc.
- Contains 90 percent polyphenol isolates – the active ingredient in green tea containing the most antioxidant benefits including the compound EGCG (epigallocatechin 3-gallate), which is the major preventative component.
- One bottle is equivalent to approximately 500 cups of green tea.
- Caffeine enhances the antioxidant properties of the green tea and acts like a topical vasoconstrictor, which reduces redness.
- Product is tan colored due to the concentration of green tea.
- Great for all skin types especially rosacea and sensitive skin.
Product # 833 1 fl oz Cost $31.50
Hydrate – Proposed Products
Replenix Green Tea Antioxidant Lotion
This green tea antioxidant moisturizing lotion is silky, fast absorbing, and has been specially formulated for all skin types.
- Fortified with selected penetrating lipids; ceramide-2 and sterols to help restore and maintain healthy skin barrier function while preventing skin moisture loss.
- Antioxidant enriched with the nourishment, protection and skin soothing benefits delivered by green tea polyphenols, caffeine and bisabolol.
- Contains the powerful humectants; hyaluronic acid and yucca polysaccharides to help replenish and restore the skin’s moisture balance.
- Non-greasy, oil-free formula contains the emollients, glycerin and squalane to help smooth and soften dry, irritated skin.
Product #868 6.7 fl. oz. Cost $22
Glycolix Elite Ultra Lite Facial Cream
This moisturizer delivers smoother softer skin with liposomal vitamins A, C, E, Co-Q10 and green tea extract.
- Ultra-lite contains glycerine and squalene, and is ideal for the patient who is not overly dry, but requires a light moisturizer.
- Can be used for acne patients.
Product #915 1.6 oz. Suggested Retail $16.00
Glycolix Elite Fortified Moisturizer
This moisturizer delivers smoother, softer skin with liposomal vitamins A, C, E, Co-Q10 and green tea extract.
- Fortified and is for the dry skin patient who requires a heavier but elegant moisturizer.
- Ideal for anti-aging, dry and mature skin.
Product #916 1.6 oz. Suggested Retail $18.40
Protect – Proposed Products
Oil Free Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF30
Free of oil, fragrance, lanolin and propylene glycol, which can irritate the skin. This lightly textured moisturizing sunscreen is great for all skin types including acne-prone patients.
Active Ingredients: 7.5% Octinoxate, 5% Meradimate, 5% Octisalate & 2.5% Titanium Dioxide
Product #807 4 fl. Oz. Cost $6.80
Replenix Advanced Anti-Photoaging Sunscreen SPF 45
This anti-aging sunscreen has been formulated with avobenzone (Parsol 1789) and micronized zinc oxide to block UV radiation and provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- SPF45 – broad-spectrum protection.
- Micronized Zinc – physical block.
- Parsol 1789 – chemical block.
- This formulation also delivers a unique antioxidant free radial quenching and neutralizing complex composed of the following: *Silymarin, * Bisabolol, *Ectoin, *Phosphorylated Tocopherol (activated Vitamin E,) * Green Tea Polyphenols, *Caffeine.
- Moisturizing base.
Active Ingredients: 3% Avobenzone, 7.5% Octinoxate, 5% Octisalate, 5% Oxybenzone & 5% Zinc Oxide
Product #867 4 fl. oz. Cost $ 17.50
Scrub – Proposed Products
Replenix Fortified Exfoliation Scrub
This scrub is specially formulated to deliver a soothing wave of heat as it opens pores and gently removes dry dead skin cells, excess oils and residue to reveal healthier, younger looking skin.
- Used to exfoliate the skin and deep clean the pores.
- Green and white tea.
- Clay base – holds on to energy, and when combined with water it releases that energy in the form of heat (as a exothermic reaction.)
- Bamboo – micro-sifted bamboo is the scrubbing element.
- Anti-aging and appropriate for all skin types.
- Apply a moderate amount of scrub to dry skin and massage. Wet hands and continue to gently massage in a circular motion. Rinse with lukewarm water and towel dry. Ideal for the shower. Use only two to three times a week.
Product #837 4 oz.
Skinfinite Skin Care products were developed specifically for our patients. Contact us for more information and to schedule your personal consultation.
*Individual results may vary.